Reader's yang selalu intai aku :P

tulisan berkilat

Rabu, 10 Oktober 2012

selena gomez - a year without rain

Can you feel meWhen I think about youWith every breath I takeEvery minuteNo matter what I doMy world is an empty place

Like I've been wondering the desertFor a thousand days ( ohhoh )Don't know if it's a mirageBut I always see your face, baby

I'm missing you so muchCan't help it, I'm in loveA day without you is like a year without rainI need you by my sideDon't know how I'll surviveA day without you is like a year without rainOhhohoh, Woooaaahh woaahh

The stars are burningI hear your voice in my mindCan't you hear me callingMy heart is yearningLike the ocean that's running dryCatch me I'm falling

It's like the ground is crumbling underneath my feet(Won't you save me)There's gonna be a monsoonWhen you get back to me

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan